Click to See My NEW Photography Blog:

Thursday, May 20, 2010

M Family Session

Remember when I shot this Sweet Pea?
Well, guess who was lucky enough to shoot big brother and expectant mommy?
Yep, me!
To see MORE and BIGGER photos from this shoot, click here.
Or, you could even follow me over at:
http://tracilordphotography.blogspot.com/
(That would really make my day!)

Thank you M Family for the opportunity to do a family portrait!
I look forward to meeting your newest little one in a few weeks!

5 comments:

  1. they are a gorgeous family! great shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Lucky them ;)
    And I am off to visit your other blog!
    (PS. thanks SOOO much for the awesome gift! Now I just have to figure out how to use it, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! You make us look beautiful (and that is not small accomplishment). It was a fun session, too. Love your work and really appreciate the time you spent on all the pics. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos of this family are absolutely scrumptious, Traci! I can see why they loved them! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leavin' some love!