Click to See My NEW Photography Blog:

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Excuse Note

Dear Friends,
Please excuse Traci's absence from Bloggerland as she has been working in the gardens morning, noon and night.
I, myself, have tried to be patient with her, but then she went and had THIS done to me.
The words "summer cut" are forever ingrained in this canine brain of mine.
I did hear her babbling on to herself about gardening, hydrangea and photo shoot posts, but I don't know if the "moo-nure" is getting to her.
Please be sure to come back. Soon it will be sweltering outside and then Traci will be right back where she belongs...giving me belly rubs and biscuits.

Your Faithful Friend,
Ella

6 comments:

  1. Haha!! I'm not sure if Ella wrote this, or Doug! The Moo-nure line got me wondering! :) No worries, earth girl. We'll be here once your garden is happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...so cute....
    Glad she took time to post for you!
    Have fun and hurry back silly! Ella is lonesome without you and had to share her new doo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet pup! Have a wonderful time in your garden! I wish I had more of a green thumb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Enjoy the break and the fresh air ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leavin' some love!