Click to See My NEW Photography Blog:

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Can Tell It's Spring...

my house is dustier than usual,
the kids beg to be outside every day after school and
the only thing my neighbors have seen of me is my fanny
due to weeding and mulch-spreading.
And then there's this:

I planted these Lily of the Valley plants years ago.
This is the first year one has bloomed.

My new blog is more for my photography and less blabbing.
You can click here or at the top of this blog there is a link.
(But don't Google Traci Lord - that's a whole other kind of photography!)

Happy Spring, blogging friends!

3 comments:

  1. I like your blabbing! :) and your photography!
    I feel like someone has seen my big fanny a lot lately too! heehee! And those helicopters will NOT go fly somewhere else (Army base heliport hearby)!! I wonder what I must look like from their perspective! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...thanks for stopping by and there is a ton of hope for all of us!!! lovely little lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Too funny about googling your name :)
    I'll go check out your other blog. As you know I have a babbley blog and a photo blog... I like it that way too. It works great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leavin' some love!